Saturday, November 6, 2010

Radio Silence

It has been nearly a month since my last post - 25 days if you were counting.  I never intended to go this long without posting. But a host of factors including extra long work days, a sick child, and other obligations dwindled my free time to non-exsistence.

I would like to be able to say that even though I was not blogging I was practicing healthy living. However, that would be a stretch of the truth -- a big stretch. I have skipped workouts, stayed up to late, worked to long, and ate a lot of processed food.

But I am still here. Work has settled down, my daughter is no longer sick, and I have free time once again. I have also created a more realistic plan for blogging. One that I hope will prevent any future month long silences. 

No comments:

Post a Comment